This is a simple recipe that takes no time to make. Basic potato salad with a twist, and my partner loves it.
Ingredients (for two people):
- 4 x Desiree Potato
- 1 x Spring Onion
- 3 x Smoked Bacon Eyes
- 4 Tablespooons Perri Perri Mayonnaise (e.g. Nando’s Perrinnaise)
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut into 1cm*1cm cubes
- Place cubed potatoes into a pot with a dash of salt and boil until cooked but still firm (approx 15-20 mins)
- Drain and allow to cool
- Grill (or fry) the Bacon and chop into tiny squares and add to the potatoes
- Finely Slice the Spring Onion and add to the potatoes
- Drop in the Perrinnaise and mix well until all ingredients are mixed and coated.